By adding thermal conductivity to an extremely soft version Alpha GEL, we created Lambda GEL, a highly thermally conductive material able to dissipate heat while also efficiently eliminating gaps between surfaces. Lambda GEL is nonflammable and electrically nonconductive, making it a perfect choice for reducing loads on PCBs. We recommend Lambda GEL as a heat dissipation solution for a wide variety of applications.
- ●High Thermal Conductivity and Softness
- Lambda GEL’s high thermal conductivity and exceptional softness contribute to its excellent heat dissipation functionality.
- ●Adhesion and Malleability
- Even the smallest cracks and crevices can be filled with Lambda GEL, eliminating air gaps and ensuring the most efficient heat transfer possible.
- ●Low Rebound and Compressive Stress
- Lambda GEL’s low rebound reduces load on PCBs and surrounding components.Lambda GEL compresses easily, absorbing dimensional tolerances.
- ●Long-term Reliability
- Lambda GEL can be used at temperatures between -40°C and 150°C.Lambda GEL is highly nonflammable and electrically nonconductive. It also has excellent long-term performance.
Lambda GEL shows excellent thermal conduction functionality when placed between a heat source and heat sink.
- The COH Line is a series of heat dissipation sheets made of highly soft silicone with added thermal conduction functionality.
|COH-4000LVC||High thermal conductivity|
|COH-4065LVC||High thermal conductivity
|COH-3114LVC||The highest thermal conductivity|