Taica Corporation (“Taica”) recognizes the importance of personal information. We comply with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information and strive to handle responsibly the personal information of our customers and other related parties.
Acquisition of Personal Information
Taica will acquire personal information by appropriate and legal means. Upon having acquired personal information, Taica will, unless stipulated by laws and / or regulations or if the purpose of use has already been publicly announced, promptly notify the individual of the purpose of use or publicly announce the purpose of use.
Purpose of Use
Taica will use personal information for the following purposes or for other purposes set out on an individual basis.
Moreover, Taica will, within the bounds of the purpose of use, collect and use personal information in the form of unidentifiable data.
<Personal Information of Customers>
- ■Delivering ordered merchandise, charging for delivered merchandise, and providing after-sales services.
- ■Supplying information on our products, various events, and campaigns which may benefit customers.
- ■Conducting surveys for the purpose of merchandise development and customer satisfaction.
- ■Responding to inquiries or requests from customers for the delivery of information materials.
- ■Ensuring appropriate and smooth transactions with customers.
<Personal Information of Applicants for Employment>
- ■Responding to inquiries and requests from applicants for the delivery of information materials.
- ■Supplying corporate information and guidelines for employment, and accepting requests for information on explanatory meetings.
- ■Analyzing statistics on applicants for employment, and conducting surveys on our employment activities.
- ■Processing paperwork related to the selection of applicants and contacting applicants regarding selection results.
■Ensuring the smooth and appropriate operation of employment activities
*Taica has a separate policy regarding the use of personal information of hired applicants.
Management of Personal Information (Security Measures)
Taica will maintain appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, loss, tampering, and leakage of personal information. If Taica outsources the management of personal information to a third party, Taica will enter into a contract with that party which requires the use of appropriate security measures and will supervise the party to ensure that this security is maintained.
Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
Taica will not provide personal information to a third party without obtaining prior consent of the individual, except in the following cases:
- ■If the disclosure of personal information is required by law.
- ■If disclosing personal information is necessary to provide an appropriate response to an inquiry from a Taica Group company.
- ■If Taica outsources the handling of personal information to a third party upon entering into a reasonable non-disclosure agreement or provision.
- ■If the management of personal information is unavoidably transferred to another party as a result of corporate merger, business transfer, or organizational change.
Release of Personal Information
If requested by the individual to release, correct, or cease use of personal information, Taica will follow the law and comply in a reasonable manner.